Solo-Ride® has a Lifetime Guarantee. We have put every effort into making sure Solo-Ride is excellent quality. We want it to be a product that will last you a lifetime of riding. (Only to be used as an Equine Mounting Aid per instructions)
- Solo-Ride® is made locally right here, close to us in British Columbia, Canada so that we may be sure of outstanding quality.
- Solo-Ride® is the only Mounting Aid that can be used to mount bareback and can also be used as a step up to your saddle stirrup.
- Made with 100% heavy duty nylon webbing
- All hardware is 100% stainless steel
- Stirrup is polished, lightweight aluminum
- Waist Pack is made of durable 600 denier polyester
- Wither/under leg comfort pad included
- Waist pack adjusts to 55 inches
- Three zippered pockets for extra storage (cell phone and keys fit perfectly) Key ring in pocket
- Embroidered waist pack included
- Also comes in size X-Long for Horses generally over 16hh+ – email or call if you have any questions.
My new aide
Onvetta Herrin on Feb 26, 2016
My Solo Ride came today! Wish I had this all the years I have looked for a rock, bank , or log to get back on my horse while trail riding. At 5’3″, even a medium horse puts the stirrup too high for me to reach. It came today, and I got Ms Dolly(15.3 hand mare), to give it a try. Took a minute to adjust it, then I am sitting on her laughing at how simple and easy it was. This is perfect for anyone that needs a little assist to mount your horse .
Can use with my saddle or bareback!
S. Beale on Mar 11, 2015
Product Review By Sonja Beale, Canadian Horse Journal
The Solo-Ride arrived in a box covered with pictorial instructions, and included a fanny pack (with lots of pockets) in which to store the Solo-Ride while riding. The Solo-Ride itself is comprised of thick nylon webbing that creates the support system, a folding stirrup that is made of lightweight aluminum, and a padded strap that can be used for additional padding either on the wither or under the leg. The nylon webbing adjusts in two places and allows for maximum customization for different size horses. The Solo-Ride loops around one leg and over the back/wither and hangs down with a stirrup.
After setting the Solo-Ride up on my horse, I spent a few minutes putting my weight in and out of the stirrup. My horse is still green but quickly adjusted to the new pressure and I was able to mount within five minutes.
I made my first attempt while my horse was already tacked up. With the Solo-Ride lying to the right side of my stirrup (similar to using a step-stool) I put my right foot into the Solo-Ride’s stirrup, then my left foot into my saddle’s stirrup which allowed me to mount easily. I used the padded band over the cantle to protect the leather from the nylon webbing.
For bareback, I lengthened both of the adjustable straps so I could reach the stirrup from the ground, and again I mounted easily,then folded the Solo-Ride into its waist pack.
I am excited to use it on the trail!